Foil windsurfing is growing day by day. We wanted to have the most sophisticated board designs in the genre. Just as with all boards in our range.
The Aero+ 71 and 81 are the perfect choices for all the sporty freeriders: outstanding acceleration, excellent control and stability in “flight“. Stunning upwind performance that compares title winning most race boards.
We offer two different volumes to guarantee the perfect choice for all riders, based on conditions and levels: the Aero+ 71 is 142 liters and the Aero+ 81 is 182 liters.
Two different constructions are offered in this series:
- The AST is stronger and price-friendly.
- The PRO is made from the same materials as the World Cup boards.
In the case of the Pro the weight is much lower.
If you have decided to “fly“ with maximum technology and absolute performance. Choose the Aero + and choose a construction that is most suitable for you!
Model Volume Length / Width Weight +\-6% Box Type Sail Range
AERO+ PRO 71 142 198x71 TBA Deep Foil Tuttle 4.0/7.8
AERO+ PRO 81 182 210x81 TBA Deep Foil Tuttle 5.0/8.6
- High-precision 5-axis CAD/CAM CNC shape.
- Deck: Full Biaxial Carbon 150gr.+Glass 60gr. Biax Carbon 160+Glass+reinforcements.
- Bottom: Full Glass 160+Biaxial Carbon 210 and Glass 200gr. on tail.
- 80 front/100 rear kg/m3 PVC full deck and 80 kg/ m3 bottom sandwich for a lightweight yet stiff and durable construction.
- Double PVC sandwich + wood under the heels and gybe area for sustained durability and strength.
- Additional high-strength reinforcements in all foot heel and high load areas (mast track, fin box, footstrap inserts).
Foil Proof tuttle box with biax Carbon reinforcements on the tail area.