iSUP RESCUE 10'8"
The iSUP RESCUE is designed for Lifeguards to perform a fast rescue safely whilst transporting the rescuee back to shore.
4 3/4 inches of thickness and our Hi-Tech Drop-stich cnstruction allowing for inflation over 20 PSI for extreme rigidity and performance.
At 30" width the hull is narrow enough for regular paddling, a key point in life saving situations.
The high volume allows our iSUP Rescue board to carry 2 people without any problem. The extended deck pad and the 8 side handles create a proven safety situation even under the most difficult conditions.
The I-99 iSUP RESCUE board is a 'must have' at life saving stations, beaches, lake fronts, surf schools and camps.
· Hi-Techdouble layer drop stich construction allowing inflation over 18 PSI (max 22 PSI) for extreme rigidity.
· High pressure spring valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation.
· Large EVA diamond grovved foot pad providing grip and confort.
· Multiple handles system.
· Stainless steel D-ring for tying to boats, docks, etc.
· Large, comfortable heavy duty wheeled trolley bag with extra room for gear storage.
· High pressure pump w/gauge.
· Repair kit.
Model Volume Lenght Width Thickness PSI FIN
iSUP Rescue 10'8" 185lt. ca. 10'8" (325cm.) 30" (76cm.) 4"3/4 (12cm.) min15/max 22 US box