VOLARE PRO 130
The word Volare in Italian means “to fly”.
The advent of foiling truly allows you to fly over water, enjoying unique sensations, immersed in an unreal silence.
After months of testing we are proud to be able to present you this new all-rounder dedicated to foiling which allows you to enjoy it in 3 distinct disciplines: wind, wing sap and surf.
A shape that differs from the others, a unique scoop-line, expressly designed to increase the performance of advance gliding and stability in flight, are the characteristics of the brand new Volare PRO 130.
The double US box allows you to mount the rearmost foil if you use it with the windsurf rig, while the more advanced position will allow you to take advantage of its shape for maximum fun sessions with the wing or in sup mode.
Its generous volume allows even heavy riders to approach the wing with immediate fun.
Combined with an all-round free-ride foil, the Volare PRO 130 will be your 360° companion, to take advantage of all the weather conditions with a single foiling board.
- High-precision 5-axis CAD/CAM CNC shape.
- Full 155gr. m3 biax carbon lightweight deck lamination layup for max. compression strength, performance and structural stability.
- 80 kg/m3 PVC full deck and bottom sandwich for a lightweight yet stiff construction.
- Additional high-strength PVC reinforcements in all foot heel and high load areas (mast track, fin box, footstrap inserts).
- Full 100gr m3 Biax carbon bottom layup for maximum stiffness and performance.
- 2x US Box + FoilBox deep tuttle with biax Carbon reinforcements on the tail area.
- Carry Handle
- Leash Plug
- Superlight VEE Straps - i99 Exclusive
Model Volume Length - Width Box Type Sail Range
VOLARE 130 PRO 130 L 205x72 1 Tuttle-box + 2 x Us box 3.0/7.0